Kokum Butter is an oil derived from the seeds of a fruit bearing tree called the Kokum tree, Also known as Garcinia Indica. For many years Kokum has proven to be a perfect ingredient in a variety of cosmetics and skin care products. Despite being drunk as a chilled juice, Kokum is the best natural remedy for glowing skin and silky hair.
Whether you are 24 or 60, we are all concerned when we develop wrinkles or feel that your skin is aging or you don’t have the same glow that you had.
This is the perfect soap which defies aging and has spectacular anti-inflammatory and bacterial properties. No bar is better for a soft and supple skin. The best medicated around compromises skin fortifying constituents such as Vitamin E which is the best if you want glowing skin and Omega 3, Omega 6, Essential Fatty Acids. You can effectively get rid of Pimples, Blackheads, Boils, Increased Oiliness, Creases, Enlarged Pores which many people go through. If you have black or brown colour patches around your neck you can quickly get rid of them if you start using it daily. This bar is blessed with Antioxidants and I remove toxins from the surface of the skin giving your skin a magic touch.
Kokum Butter acts as a shield and protects our skin from the harmful rays of the sun. If you have hair fall or sensitive scalp then this is the soap for you. Massaging this bar on hair on the scalp improves the strength of hair roots and promotes hair growth with a thick texture. This soap is very safe for every skin type and the best way to reverse your age clock naturally.
You will see many articles on the web that talk of many different forms of Self-Care and how beneficial it can be or what is considered as Self-Care. The simplest thing to understand first and foremost is that anything that refreshes or nourishes the mind and body instead of draining is a form of self-care. It is the love and the care you show for yourself to feel mentally and physically stronger and notably healthier that’s understanding self-care.
Now some vagabonds among us, notoriously college students and men living alone or with other men, are those who tend to ignore self-care brings the need for understanding self care. No, we aren’t talking about the hygiene routines (though we could help with that). We are talking about just some simple old-fashioned mind and body-loving.
Can we all agree that a good massage or a good night’s sleep is just refreshing? And though we procrastinate or don’t give enough time to it, small and simple things such as a meal or even some shopping for those who love it can genuinely be a warm feeling of happiness that affects you more than you know!
Let’s say you know you should start caring more, but it doesn’t come by that easily. Maybe you’re a busy person and 24 hours just isn’t enough. The thing is, self-care can be fit in any way you want. Maybe one day you walk down a different road home.
Maybe give yourself 5 minutes of yoga or just a quick walk around the block. If adding time to your routines seems set, then maybe a change in what you use every day could help. Studies show incorporating more natural products into your lifestyles such as food and skincare greatly helps in feeling spirited and healthier overall.
End of the day, what’s most important is creating a more productive and happier work-life balance, and self-care can elevate your limits.
Rather than waiting for your batteries to fail you at the wrong time, isn’t it wiser to recharge them regularly? At this point building, a self-care routine is all about what works for you. Here are some different types of self-care that help in various ways:
Physical Self-Care Ideas
- Dance to your favourite songs
- Do Yoga. Even if you never tried it, some poses are perfect for beginners.
- Join a class and learn a new sport.
- Go for a walk running with your dog (or friend)
- Cycle through the countryside.
- Make a date to have lunch or dinner with a great friend.
- Write an email to someone who lives far away but who you miss.
- Reach out to someone you like but haven’t seen in a while.
- Consider joining a group of people who share your interests.
- Stop socialising with those who undermine or disempower you.
- Strike up a conversation with someone interesting.
- Join a support group for people who struggle with the same things you do.
- Sign up for a class to learn something and meet new people at the same time.
- Cuddling up under a soft blanket.
- Going to the countryside and focusing on the smell of the air.
- Watching the flames of a candle or a fire.
- Feeling the water on your skin during a hot bath or shower.
- Focusing on the movements of your breathing.
- Lying down and listening to music with your eyes closed.
- Sitting in the heat of the afternoon sun.
- Having a small square of the most delicious chocolate.
- Walking barefoot in the grass.
- Having a massage with essential oils.
- Holding a pet in your arms.
Finding an eloquent way to say “Here we are” begot a simple question that you might ask.
Who are you? And where did you come from? And what are you doing here?
Now if you didn’t think of these questions, well that’s what this is for! Effin Lifestyle wants to create a simple and straight forward blog. It doubles as both a space for us to answer queries and questions or any other feedback you might have, as well as a space for us to share our think pieces and articles on many of the topics we stand for.
Each week we will be talking about a topic that we wish to highlight, and we really want to hear what you think about them. We’ll be glad to hear everything you have to say and more at our email.
Tell us what you think, or even a topic you’d like our thoughts on and we may talk about it !